Quickly Fix Site Lighting
These heavy duty cable hangers have been designed to fit over wire baskets/cable trays, ceiling grids or handrails. They’re non-conductive, recyclable and can hold 11lbs of weight.
The design specifically has 3 hooks to avoid overloading and the material is strong enough to withstand snapping in the construction environment.
- L: 10in, W: 3.35in
- Space every 6ft
- Fully recyclable and reusable
- Max load: 11lb
- Made in the UK
- Heavy-Duty Cable Hangers
Most users hang Tidi-Hangers® on overhead features, but the screw hole in the side means they can also be fixed to walls. Once in place, the user twists the hanger away, puts in cables and allows it to bend back into position. This secures the cables against the wall without damaging them.
All of our products are made in the UK from high quality materials, and using them will ensure that you’re taking reasonably practicable steps to keep your site staff safe. Tidi-Hangers® are our best selling product because of their simple yet effective design!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the max load? - Each Tidi-Hanger® can hold up to 11lb of weight.
- What size screw do I need? - If you wish to screw Tidi-Hangers® to the wall, the internal diameter of the screw hole is 5mm.
- What’s the diameter of the large hook? - The internal diameter of the large hook is 60mm, which is perfect for handrails, ceiling grids, doors and cable trays.
- What’s the internal diameter of the small hooks? - The internal diameter of the hooks is 23mm
- Are they available in different colors? - Tidi-Hangers® are available in any color upon request. There is a minimum of 1000 units for this and a short lead.
- Can they be supplied with different fire ratings? - Yes we are able to manufacture the products with different fire ratings upon request.
- How far apart should I space them? - Tidi-Hangers® should be spaced every 6.5ft.
Please note that prices do not include local customs duty or taxes.
We’re extremely proud of our product quality. All Tidi-Cable branded products are manufactured in the UK in ISO 9001 factories. Our steel and plastic products are fully recyclable and where possible, made from recycled materials. Once you’re finished on site, simply take our products down and store them for use on your next project or recycle them.