- L: 115mm (4.52in), W: 60mm (2.36in)
- Max load: 4lb
- Manufactured in the UK
For Unfinished Surfaces
Grade 1 Tidi-Patches® are adhesive backed cable hooks ideal for demolition or the early stages of construction. A fast installation process makes for great housekeeping on your job site. The heavy-duty adhesive backing is extremely strong and as such, we recommend that it’s used on concrete, steel and wood that won't be left exposed at the end of the project. Use on dry, dust-free walls.
Grade 1 Tidi-Patches® can be reused when taking it off the wall after you have finished with the job. You will be left with the plastic holder which you can then screw to a wall or ceiling. Grade 1 Tidi-Patches® are strong enough to hold 4lb of cords while still securely attached to the rough surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the max load? - Each Tidi-Patch® Grade 1 can hold up to 4 lbs of weight.
- How many 110v leads will each one carry? - Each Tidi-Patch® Grade 1 can support 6 x 1.5mm 3 core 110v cables arctic cables.
- What size screw do I need? - If you wish to screw Tidi-Patch® Grade 1 to the wall or ceiling, the internal diameter of the screw hole is 5mm.
- What’s the internal diameter of the hooks? - The internal diameter of the hooks is 23mm (0.9 inches).
- Will armoured cable fit in them? - This product isn’t suitable for armoured cable.
- Are they available in different colours? - Tidi-Patch® Grade 1 is available in any color upon request. There is a minimum of 1000 units for this and a short lead.
- Can they be supplied with different fire ratings? - Yes, we are able to manufacture the products with different fire ratings upon request.
- How far apart should I space them? - Tidi-Patch® Grade 1 should be spaced every 6 feet.
Please note that prices do not include local customs duty or taxes.
We’re extremely proud of our product quality. All Tidi-Cable branded products are manufactured in the UK in ISO 9001 factories. Our steel and plastic products are fully recyclable and where possible, made from recycled materials. Once you’re finished on site, simply take our products down and store them for use on your next project or put them in the recycling bin.