- L: 115mm (4.52in), W: 60mm (2.36in)
- Max load: 4lb
- Space every 6.5ft
- Manufactured in the UK
For Unfinished Surfaces
Grade 1 Tidi-Patches® are adhesive backed cable hooks ideal for demolition or the early stages of construction. A fast installation process makes for great housekeeping on your job site. The heavy-duty adhesive backing is extremely strong and as such, we recommend that it’s used on concrete, steel and wood that won't be left exposed at the end of the project. Use on dry, dust-free walls.
Grade 1 Tidi-Patches® can be reused after you have finished the project. After removing the Tidi-Patch from its surface you will be left with the plastic holder and hooks, which can then be screwed to a wall or ceiling. Grade 1 Tidi-Patches® are strong enough to hold 4lb of cords while still securely attached to a rough surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the max load? - Each Tidi-Patch® Grade 1 can hold up to 4lb of weight.
- What size screw do I need? - If you wish to screw Tidi-Patch® Grade 1 to the wall or ceiling, the internal diameter of the screw hole is 5mm.
- What’s the internal diameter of the hooks? - The internal diameter of the hooks is 23mm (0.9 inches).
- Are they available in different colors? - Tidi-Patch® Grade 1 is available in any color upon request. There is a minimum of 1000 units for this and a short lead.
- Can they be supplied with different fire ratings? - Yes, we are able to manufacture the products with different fire ratings upon request.
- How far apart should I space them? - Tidi-Patch® Grade 1 should be spaced every 6.5ft.
Please note that prices do not include local customs duty or taxes.
We’re extremely proud of our product quality. All Tidi-Cable branded products are manufactured in the UK in ISO 9001 factories. Our steel and plastic products are fully recyclable and where possible, made from recycled materials. Once you’re finished on site, simply take our products down and store them for use on your next project or recycle them.
How much does shipping cost?
Express shipping to the USA via FedEx is completely FREE.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping from the UK to the USA typically takes 3-4 days from order to delivery.
98% of the time, we ship on the same day and it takes 2-3 for FedEx to deliver to your door. Once in the USA, the order will be completely handled by FedEx, so if you miss the delivery, that's no problem at all!
Will there be a tracking code?
Yes, when we fulfil your order, we enter the FedEx tracking code into our system. You'll then receive an email saying your order has been shipped which will contain your tracking code.
Can I return the products?
If you have any issues, contact us and we'll arrange to return your products. All we ask is that you cover the cost of sending the stock back to us. We will arrange the collection from your location and refund your order, minus the FedEx cost.
Who do you currently sell to in the USA?
We've got a fantastic base of construction customers in the USA including:
• Balfour Beatty
• Brasfield & Gorrie
And many more!
100% Free FedEx Shipping
Supplying the best
Save & Secure Checkout