- L: 115mm (4.53in), W: 60mm (2.36in)
- Max load: 2lb
- Manufactured in the UK
Holds up to 2lb
The hooks on Tidi-Patches® Grade 2 are designed to enable customers to use them on finished type surfaces, for example, dry-wall, paint, glazing etc. The thin, but the strong foam-like adhesive on the back of the product, leaves no damage when stretched downwards. A must have housekeeping product for finishing phases in construction.
Simple to use
Tidi-Patch® Grade 2’s are simple, easy-to-use cord management hooks for finished surfaces. They’re highly visible and are a quick solution to trailing cords in any workplace. Most customers run the Tidi-Patch® Grade 2 at shoulder level along corridors and walkways, suspending cables from one to the next. This keeps them off the floor and completely removes the risk of people tripping over them and reduces the electrocution risk from cord strikes.
Use on Finished Surfaces
All of our products are manufactured in the UK from the best possible components and using them will ensure that you’re taking the ‘reasonably practicable’ steps to keep your site staff safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Tidi-Patches® Grade 2?
- Peel off the backing paper on the strips to reveal the adhesive.
- Push the product against a smooth, dust-free surface for 5 seconds
- Add up to 6 arctic cables (or 2lb of weight)
- Repeat the process every 6 feet along the wall
How do I remove?
- Tabs must be pulled down absolutely parallel to the wall
- Take 15 seconds per strip
- Hold patch firmly with other hand
- Always practice removing patches on test surface
- What’s the max load? - Each Tidi-Patch® Grade 2 can hold up to 2lb of weight.
- What size screw do I need? - If you wish to screw Tidi-Patch® Grade 2 to the wall, the internal diameter of the screw hole is 5mm.
- What’s the internal diameter of the hooks? - The internal diameter of the Grade 2 is 23mm (0.9 inches).
- Are they available in different colours? - Tidi-Patch® Grade 2 is available in any colour upon request. There is a minimum of 1000 units for this and a short lead.
- Can they be supplied with different fire ratings? - Yes, we are able to manufacture the products with different fire ratings upon request.
- How far apart should I space them? - Tidi-Patch® Grade 2’s should be spaced every 6 feet.
Please note that prices do not include local customs duty or taxes.
We’re extremely proud of our product quality. All Tidi-Cable branded products are manufactured in the UK in ISO 9001 factories. Our steel and plastic products are fully recyclable and where possible, made from recycled materials. Once you’re finished on site, simply take our products down and store them for use on your next project or put them in the recycling bin.