- L: 115mm (4.53in), W: 60mm (2.36in)
- Max load: 2lb
- Space every 6.5ft
- Manufactured in the UK
Holds up to 2lb
The hooks on Tidi-Patches® Grade 2 are designed to enable customers to use them on finished type surfaces, for example, dry-wall, paint, glazing etc. The thin yet strong foam-like adhesive on the back of the product leaves no damage when stretched downwards. A must have housekeeping product for finishing phases in construction.
Simple to use
Tidi-Patch® Grade 2’s are simple, easy-to-use cord management hooks for finished surfaces. They’re highly visible and are a quick solution to trailing cords in any workplace. Most customers run the Tidi-Patch® Grade 2 at shoulder level along corridors and walkways, suspending cables from one to the next. This keeps them off the floor and completely removes the risk of people tripping over them and reduces the electrocution risk from cord strikes.
Use on Finished Surfaces
All of our products are manufactured in the UK from the best possible components and using them will ensure that you’re taking the ‘reasonably practicable’ steps to keep your site staff safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Tidi-Patches® Grade 2?
- Peel off the backing paper on the strips to reveal the adhesive.
- Push the product against a smooth, dust-free surface for 5 seconds
- Add cords up to 2lb in weight
- Repeat the process every 6.5ft along the wall
How do I remove?
- Tabs must be pulled down absolutely parallel to the wall
- Take 15 seconds per strip
- Hold patch firmly with other hand
- Always practice removing patches on test surface
- What’s the max load? - Each Tidi-Patch® Grade 2 can hold up to 2lb of weight.
- What size screw do I need? - If you wish to screw Tidi-Patch® Grade 2 to the wall, the internal diameter of the screw hole is 5mm.
- What’s the internal diameter of the hooks? - The internal diameter of the Grade 2 is 23mm (0.9 inches).
- Are they available in different colors? - Tidi-Patch® Grade 2 is available in any color upon request. There is a minimum of 1000 units for this and a short lead.
- Can they be supplied with different fire ratings? - Yes, we are able to manufacture the products with different fire ratings upon request.
- How far apart should I space them? - Tidi-Patch® Grade 2’s should be spaced every 6.5ft.
Please note that prices do not include local customs duty or taxes.
We’re extremely proud of our product quality. All Tidi-Cable branded products are manufactured in the UK in ISO 9001 factories. Our steel and plastic products are fully recyclable and where possible, made from recycled materials. Once you’re finished on site, simply take our products down and store them for use on your next project or recycle them.
How much does shipping cost?
Express shipping to the USA via FedEx is completely FREE.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping from the UK to the USA typically takes 3-4 days from order to delivery.
98% of the time, we ship on the same day and it takes 2-3 for FedEx to deliver to your door. Once in the USA, the order will be completely handled by FedEx, so if you miss the delivery, that's no problem at all!
Will there be a tracking code?
Yes, when we fulfil your order, we enter the FedEx tracking code into our system. You'll then receive an email saying your order has been shipped which will contain your tracking code.
Can I return the products?
If you have any issues, contact us and we'll arrange to return your products. All we ask is that you cover the cost of sending the stock back to us. We will arrange the collection from your location and refund your order, minus the FedEx cost.
Who do you currently sell to in the USA?
We've got a fantastic base of construction customers in the USA including:
• Balfour Beatty
• Brasfield & Gorrie
And many more!
100% Free FedEx Shipping
Supplying the best
Save & Secure Checkout